Terms And Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is based on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service, regardless of whether these Terms are accessed from a computer or mobile device. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms whether or not you have read them and accept all legal consequences arising therefrom. If you do not agree to these Terms, in whole or in part, you should not use the Service or buy any products from us.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of your Purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time, with full refund to you, for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, errors in your order or for other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order, without refund to you, if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected and we will not be held responsible or liable for any failure to complete the Purchase, or any resulting loss or damages to you.
Given the popularity of our products, and except where prohibited by law, we may limit the number available for Purchase, so that as many clients as possible may enjoy our merchandise.
The products displayed on the Websites can be ordered and delivered only within the United States. All prices displayed on the Websites are quoted in United States Dollars. If any minor uses any product from us, it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed the product with the minor's doctor. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by SBLA.com.
All material and information presented by SBLA.com is intended to be used for personal, educational or informational purposes only. The statements made about
products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada or an other regulatory body and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any condition or disease. All products should be use strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Use of the website and the service is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any goods, products or information received from the service before using or relying on them.
Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. We do not give or intend to give any answers to medical related questions and the Service does not replace any medical professional or medical resource. SBLA.com does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on the Websites. If you are in need of medical attention, call an emergency helpline or your physician immediately.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
In order to provide exceptional service and accuracy, we regularly update the products and services on the Service. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided to you in connection with the Service, including prices, product images, produce descriptions and specifications or availability. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice to you. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites, and are not liable for any such delays.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROMOTIONS
When you create an account with us, you must provide information to us that is accurate, complete and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service or any third party service available through our Service, and for any activities or actions under your passwords, whether your passwords are with our Service or a third party service. You agree not to disclose your password(s) to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity, a name that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, logos, audio or video clips, software and code are the property of SBLA.com unless expressly otherwise indicated and are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. All other trademarks not owned by SBLA.com or its affiliates that appear on the Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SBLA.com or its affiliates. You may copy, download or print portions of the material from the Service only for your own personal and non-commercial use, or in connection with placing an order with SBLA.com. Any other use of the materials on the Service, including their modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display, performance, translation, production or communication to the public, is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. These Terms do not grant you a license to use any trademark or other intellectual property of SBLA.com or its affiliates.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SBLA.com (“Third Party Content”), such as Facebook, Twitter or You Tube. SBLA.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, Third Party Content, including privacy policies or practices. You acknowledge and agree that SBLA.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any Third Party Content, or goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Content. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice to you, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach these Terms. All provisions of these Terms shall survive termination or suspension of the Service, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity provisions and limitations of liability. If you wish to terminate your account with us, you may simply discontinue using the Service. We are not liable to you for any reason upon our termination or suspension of the Service.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By submitting any content to our Websites, including reviewing our products, you represent and warrant that:
- you understand that your content will be available to all other users of the Websites and potentially on third party websites;
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights related to your content, and it does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- all "moral rights" and other non-assignable rights that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you in favour of us;
- all content that you post is accurate, and is not false or misleading;
- you are at least 13 years old and, if you are a minor, that you have obtained the consent of your parent or legal guardian to use the Service and agree to these Terms;
- the content you post does not violate these Terms, any applicable laws or any contractual or fiduciary relationship, and will not cause injury to any person or entity;
- the content you supply is not unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation or other person; the content you post is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party, and does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; and the content you post does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
We do not endorse any content posted by our users or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed on our Service, and we disclaim all liability with respect to such content. If your content includes ideas or suggestions, such content is not confidential or proprietary to you and you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such content from us. For any content that you submit, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, communicate, distribute, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, edit, adapt, publish, translate, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public by telecommunication, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whether now or hereafter known throughout the world without compensation to you. This license will survive the termination of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SBLA.com, its principals, officers, directors, representatives, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, suppliers and agents, from and against any claims, losses, damages, losses, obligations, costs (including legal and accounting costs), actions or demands arising out of (i) your use of or access to the Services, including any content posted by you on the Service; (ii) your breach of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; (iv) any activity related to your account with us, including any negligent or illegal conduct by you or any person or entity accessing the Service using your account whether or not such access is obtained via fraudulent or illegal means; or (v) any breach of your representations and warranties above.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied or legal warranties and conditions, so some the following exclusions may not apply to you but shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
SBLA.com makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind regarding the service or any products sold in conjunction therewith. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excluded, to the fullest extent of permitted by law. Your use f the service and the products is at your own risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The service and all related products are provide without warranties of any kind, where express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
We sell health and beauty products from producers throughout the world. We will attempt to provide you with product labeling information, but we are not the manufacturer of the products for sale on the Websites and therefore are not responsible for any adverse reactions thereto or any failure of a product to satisfy any special use requirements or otherwise meet the needs or expectations of our customers. Customers are advised to read and strictly follow the label, all packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings. Since we do not manufacture the products we sell, we do not accept any liability for the failure of our products to meet any specific needs of a user of the product or for any loss, damage or injury caused by such products. We will, upon request, endeavor to identify the manufacturer of the product and provide to you the contact information for the manufacturer.
SBLA.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible though the service is accurate, complete or current or that any advice or any particular product will achieve any result of any kind. Price and availability information contained on this service is subject to change without notice. We shall not be bound by any errors or omission in pointing product information or prices with respect to any products or services offered on this service.
SBLA.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that (i) the Service will be uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any errors or defects will be corrected; (iii) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (iv) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
SBLA.com, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, economic loss, loss or damage to electronic media or data, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of the Service; (ii) your inability to access or use the Service; (iii) any conduct or content of any third party on or related to the Service; (iv) any content obtained from or through the Service; or (v) the unauthorized access to, use of or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other claim in law, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
NON-WAIVER OF RIGHTS
If you breach any of these Terms and SBLA.com chooses not to immediately act, or chooses not to act at all, SBLA.com will still be entitled to all rights and remedies at any later date or in any other situation. SBLA.com does not waive any of its rights. SBLA.com shall not be responsible for any purported breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our control. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no rights of enforcement.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE, SHIPPING AND REFUNDS
The receipt of an email order confirmation by you does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Such receipt also does not constitute a confirmation that the product or service is in stock or otherwise available on the price and terms published on the Website or any advertisement. SBLA.com reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity of a product or to refuse service to any customer for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified as potential fraud. The products available on the Websites and through the Service are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any products you purchase or otherwise receive from us. Customer information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. If we accept an order placed by you, we will notify you of an estimated time for shipment (in which case the order shall be deemed to remain open until delivery). Charges to your credit card shall only be processed for collection when a shipment has been made. Any shipping and handling charges which are imposed may reflect estimated or average amounts required to cover the cost of shipping and handling and need not reflect the exact cost of the specific order. All orders of products from the Service shall be subject to our return policy.
GOVERNING LAW, SEVERABILITY AND ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms shall be governed by, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws in the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, as applicable.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision to these Terms is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new provisions taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined in our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Websites and the Service.
SHIPPING TO UK AND EU:
Schedule 1. Terms and Conditions
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”).
2. If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
3.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport may contact you about your order.
3.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a Product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the Product, Passport and its nominated agents are entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
3.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
3.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you.
3.5 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
3.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
3.8 You authorise Passport and its nominated agents and contractors to perform any of the following activities in connection with the delivery of any Products: (i) to act as your agent to make and file customs declarations and all related actions as your direct representative, which expressly includes completing any documents, amending product or Harmonised System codes, and paying any duties, taxes or penalties required under applicable laws and regulations; (ii) to act as forwarding agent for customs import and export control purposes solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry; and (iii) to redirect an order to your customs broker or other address upon request by any person whom Passport’s nominated agents and contractors believe in its reasonable opinion to be authorised.
4. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
5. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
6. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
7. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
8. Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to the Merchant’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against the Merchant. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly the Merchant shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to the Merchant. Where a return is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, the Merchant shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to the Merchant. In relation to any return of Products to the Merchant, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
9. General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
9.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any Products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be imported, exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, and equivalent statutes, regulations and codes of England and Wales or the EU. It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any Products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the Products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
9.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
9.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms and Conditions is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
9.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
9.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
9.8 Definitions. “Member State”, “third country” and “third territories” as defined in Article 5 of Council Directive 2006/12/EEC. “Products” means those goods offered for sale via the Merchant’s website which are not of a class or description subject to any duty of excise whether or not those goods are in fact chargeable with that duty, and whether or not that duty has been paid on those goods, or prohibited or restricted goods were they to be imported into the UK, and which are not subject to any restrictions on export, sale, or transfer in violation of any Applicable Laws. “Product Prices” means the prices including VAT at the appropriate rate of the Products as held out for sale to Customer by the Merchant and accordingly, by Passport to Customer; and “Product Price” means the price of an individual Product. “Qualifying Customer Order” meets all of the following conditions:
(A) It is an order for Product or Products placed via the Merchant’s website which are to be transported from:
- a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
- a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
- a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
(B) In relation to the transport of a Product or Products to an address:
- in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
- in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.
SBLA Beauty provides auto-replenishment subscription service options on applicable products. By subscribing to this service you have agreed to, and accept our Terms and Conditions. Your subscription will automatically renew at the selected frequency for the selected items, at which time the credit card on file will be charged without further authorization from you until such a time that the subscription is canceled. The charges will include the subscription product price(s), and any applicable handling fees, shipping fees and taxes. Subscription orders will be shipped at the interval you selected initially upon the first purchase of a subscription order, unless you change the frequency, pause or cancel the subscription. The auto-replenishment subscription can be canceled after three delivery cycles online by logging into your account and canceling the order in subscription settings, for assistance please contact email@example.com via email. Orders cannot be canceled after they have shipped. If you are subscribed to multiple products they all must be canceled individually. Aspects of the subscription can be altered, including shipping address, billing information, products and frequency in the account section. The minimum purchase term for auto-replenishment is three delivery cycles at the chosen frequency.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.